K.E. Greene Mechanical/Hydronics serves a diverse client portfolio, from residential to commercial. We tailor our service to meet each of our client’s specific needs.
Whether you are looking for a company that can handle your home’s indoor comfort including heating and cooling, hot water, air quality, or plumbing, or if you need to equip your commercial property with the most efficient systems available, K.E. Greene is the company that can satisfy those needs.
K.E. Greene Mechanical/Hydronics is not your typical Heating and Cooling Contractor. Although we can handle all your heating and cooling, hot water and indoor air quality needs, we also design and install the newest environmentally-friendly technologies including Radiant Heat, Solar Power, and Geothermal Heat Pumps.
An overview of our services:
- Air Conditioning
- Furnaces and Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters – Tank-type, Tankless, Indirect, Solar
- Indoor Air Quality
- Humidification and Dehumidification Equipment
- Fresh Air systems
- High Efficiency Air Cleaners and Filtration Systems
- Radiant Floor Heat Systems
- Alternative Energy Heating and Cooling Systems (Like Solar and Geothermal)
- Storage Tanks – increase capacity
- Mixing Valves – increase safety & capacity!
- High Capacity Water Heating Systems
- On-Demand! Hot Water Recirculating Systems
- Boilers – Copper Fin Boilers, High Efficiency Condensing and Modulating Boilers
- Control Systems (Solar, Geothermal, Heating Tied Together for Maximum Efficiency)
With 25-years of experience, you can count on us to make your “home or business the most comfortable place you know, no matter the season.”