K.E. Greene wants to keep your home or office the most comfortable place you know. A Maintenance Agreement ensures your comfort, your healthy living environment, and makes sure you are getting the best possible energy use from your heating and cooling equipment. A K.E. Greene Maintenance Agreement provides you with peace-of-mind knowing that your HVAC and hot water equipment is being maintained to its peak performance.
Why buy a maintenance agreement?
When it comes to heating/cooling maintenance agreements, homeowners often ask “Why?”, but the better question is, “Why take chances with your home comfort?”
Your maintenance agreement includes 2 (two) guaranteed visits per year – one in late Summer to check your water heater and furnace – and one in late Spring to ensure your air conditioning system is ready to work for you.
Water Heater/Furnace Inspection includes:
• Electronic carbon monoxide detection
• Check for gas leaks
• Clean & tighten all electrical connections
• Test and inspect safety controls
• Check hot surface ignition/spark ignition
• Inspect burners for rust and wear
• Check thermostat for proper calibration
• Check gas valve for proper operation
• Inspect flue and vent pipe
Air Conditioning Inspection includes:
• Inspect condenser fan motor
• Inspect all electrical connections
• Check contact points
• Inspect condenser coil
• Replace or clean standard air filters
• Check evaporator fan motor
• Clean condensing coil as needed
• Check fan relay
• Monitor refrigerant levels
We offer service repair and replacement for residential, commercial and industrial.
K.E. Greene Mechanical/Hydronics designs and installs the systems we sell. We also offer a standard 2-year labor warranty on new or replacement installation.